Tuesday, October 15, 2013

VALUE OF LEARNING/VALUE OF LIFE

Well To be honest I really am not sure exactly what to write in this blog post so I shall try my best...

* In my week to be I plan to catch up on all my curricular assignments due to my various absences at school due to some drastic dilemmas. During my week I am to aid my best friend, Orbanel Perez, to construct intricate and creative posters to benefit his campaign as a candidate to run for Homecoming King. We will decorate Orba's float for the rally and dance provocatively in order to gain more votes. At the end of the week I will look forward to attending the football game and watching the Homecoming Court King and Queen be elected. Throughout this magical week I shall achieve an optimum literary analysis which shall make Dr. Preston a very satisfied teacher.


No comments:

Post a Comment