Wednesday, September 25, 2013

THE VALUE OF CHOICE

The Ideas I wish I would love to focus on in this curriculum is basically just learning more about life itself and how we're supposed to live in a world where little makes sense, but at the same time you're supposed to pretend that everything else matters. It is something that has boggled both mine and my peer's minds specially now that we're coming closer to the end of our high school careers.Just placing the pieces together and knowing what truly is what we're working towards worth it in the end. I would like to Acquire the skills of sanctity of knowing how to balance the positives of my mind. It would be the curriculum and the people in it themselves that will most likely give me the most insight into what I wish I would have known earlier in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment