Wednesday, September 4, 2013

WILL STUDY FOR FOOD

This is a contest scholarship in which there is more than one winner in which they receive a good amount of aid. I need scholarship money in order to pay for my entire college experience including housing, tuition, books, and much more that is needed in order to be able to have a successful time in college. Besides Scholarships and loans that I hope to be able to obtain I will work to be able to pay a considerable amount of what I am going to pay for college. This is the link to the website that I hope people will apply to and hopefully get chosen to be able to get a good amount of FREE Money!!! ( Which is something that is a wonder to find now a days).


http://www.collegemapper.com/scholarship?refer=61b28560becdc2c79efd872fdbf12d03

No comments:

Post a Comment